Thursday, January 12, 2012

FOOD AS A COMMON GROUND!

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.I've always been a big fan of cooking regardless of the fact that baking hates me a lot. It's always been the love of eating which pushes me to start learning how to cook what i love to eat.I started from watching cooking shows like seeing Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart, Bobby Flay, Ina Garten, Emeril Lagasse and many much more.by then I started to love the craft :) 






THE BELLY RULES THE MIND!


devil's food cake w/ the help of my groupmates 


first time to make cupcakes 


baby it's pasta!




Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment