Saturday, January 07, 2012

summer blast.

i've always been a fan of traveling specially when it calls for the beach, i love the way it calms and just refresh everything inside of me, the ray of the sun keeps on telling me to stay a little bit longer on the shore. this is one of my memorable travel ever. Boracay on the go>>>>>

bff ernest ...

with my travel buddies meica,soxy and ernest 
“Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.”
                                                     -- Michelle Held

helmet diving...
last day island hopping...
“A real friend is someone who takes a winter vacation on a sun-drenched beach and does not send a card.”
--Farmer’s Almanac



“My life is like a stroll on the beach...as near to the edge as I can go.”


No comments:

Post a Comment